skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Life of Chelsea
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
1st day back
Today was our first day back to school. So far it has been ok. Just like any other day. I did decide to try and work things out with Brie so I hope everything goes ok. I will post some more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Life of Chelsea
Links!
David Storvick
Emily
Erin
Indiana State
IndyCar
Jarrod and Megan
Makenna
My website
Olivia Wheeler
Phil and Elisabeth
The Ride
TrackForum
Will
Blog Archive
►
2009
(11)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(24)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(4)
Late Christmas
1st day back
Yesterday so it was the 3rd
Ready for 2008
About Me
Chelsea
I love the IndyCar Series with my heart. I hope to work for them or a team or driver after I graduate from Indiana State.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment