skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Life of Chelsea
Friday, March 28, 2008
Vision Racing
So Vision just kicked some major butt tonight! Can't wait to see what they do during the race. Good Luck Anthony and Ed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Life of Chelsea
Links!
David Storvick
Emily
Erin
Indiana State
IndyCar
Jarrod and Megan
Makenna
My website
Olivia Wheeler
Phil and Elisabeth
The Ride
TrackForum
Will
Blog Archive
►
2009
(11)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(24)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(1)
Vision Racing
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
About Me
Chelsea
I love the IndyCar Series with my heart. I hope to work for them or a team or driver after I graduate from Indiana State.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment