skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Life of Chelsea
Thursday, September 18, 2008
College Update
Well, things have gotten better. I have became invloved with Campus Outreach here at ISU and have found a church, its getting alot better. Just give it all up to God, because without him I am nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Life of Chelsea
Links!
David Storvick
Emily
Erin
Indiana State
IndyCar
Jarrod and Megan
Makenna
My website
Olivia Wheeler
Phil and Elisabeth
The Ride
TrackForum
Will
Blog Archive
►
2009
(11)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(24)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(4)
Why??
Guy
College Update
College
►
June
(1)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
About Me
Chelsea
I love the IndyCar Series with my heart. I hope to work for them or a team or driver after I graduate from Indiana State.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment