skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Life of Chelsea
Monday, March 2, 2009
Best Weekend Ever
Mario and I
This weekend was awesome! I went to Wheelers birthday party at 6. That was a blast!! I had a lot of fun. :D
Olivia and I
Some girls and I
Morgan and I
Morgan and I
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Life of Chelsea
Links!
David Storvick
Emily
Erin
Indiana State
IndyCar
Jarrod and Megan
Makenna
My website
Olivia Wheeler
Phil and Elisabeth
The Ride
TrackForum
Will
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(11)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
▼
March
(2)
St. Pete
Best Weekend Ever
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(24)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
About Me
Chelsea
I love the IndyCar Series with my heart. I hope to work for them or a team or driver after I graduate from Indiana State.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment