Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Why do guys have to be so damn difficult...

You tell a guy you like them but they don't like you because your to nice....
So I try to loosen up a bit...and nothing what the hell.

I don't know if I'm trying to hard or not hard enough. I feel like Mouth from One Tree Hill did in high school. Always has the friends and never the girl well in my case a guy...

I just don't get it, I try to the best of my ability to be my self but for some reason its just too nice.

I never thought that could be possible. Too nice really?? Why does this have to be so difficult.

Is it so bad that I would like to start dating. I think not. I haven't had a relationship in 3 years. And I don't know if I would really call it that anyways...there was no communication.. I talked to a guy, whom I loved dearly for a year. But lets face it, he was just to old for me.  I need to talk to guys that are closer to my age. 

I fell like I have lots of guy friends, maybe that is the problem do they consider me "just one of the guys?"

What do I have to do to be noticed? Cause what I'm doing is not working..


No comments: