Thursday, May 15, 2008
6 Days LEFT!
Wow I only have 6 days left of high school. I can not believe how fast it went. During my high school I only had one boyfriend, and he wasn't really a serious one yah we dated on and off for 5 years but it wasn't like Oh My! Its really hard to explain. I really like some one right now, I'm not sure if he knows, but i really do like him. I don't know what will happen, but i do know i am taking this one slow and I'm not going to rush into things like I always did with Adam. I'm not even certain that anything will happen. But I think there may be a good chance that something may happen. I'm sure some of you know who I am talking about, heck the guy may even know that I'm talking about him, but I dont want to say his name because I want him/people to guess. Well that is all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey you, i just linked your blog to mine. you do the same?
~will
Post a Comment