skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Life of Chelsea
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Race
The Race was amazing!!! Congrats Dixon! You totally deserved this one. I was beat this month wore me out big time!! Can't wait for Milwaukee, it should be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Life of Chelsea
Links!
David Storvick
Emily
Erin
Indiana State
IndyCar
Jarrod and Megan
Makenna
My website
Olivia Wheeler
Phil and Elisabeth
The Ride
TrackForum
Will
Blog Archive
►
2009
(11)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(24)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
June
(1)
▼
May
(7)
Indiana State
Race
Graduation
High School is over
Bump Day
6 Days LEFT!
Prom 2008
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
About Me
Chelsea
I love the IndyCar Series with my heart. I hope to work for them or a team or driver after I graduate from Indiana State.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment